January 15, 2008
A bit of my background
- started climbing at the age of 16, Mt. Makiling
- grew up ih the countryside ('probinsya')
- a farmer at heart but a full time IT professional
- believes in old school mountaineering
- other than mountains, loves undeveloped beaches
- wants to do scuba diving and alpine hiking, but does'nt have the means to do it
Why did I created this blog? Well it was 2007 right after I climb Mt. Apo, I was scribing all my climb notes to my climb diary. My wife saw me and she said, "why don't you put that in a blog?". I was, hmmm. seems like a good idea. Faster to create, well kept and easier to share. So the birth of this blog started. Unfortunately the Apo climb was not entered. Hehe.
Why Nature-ral High (comes from Natural High)? Because on top of the mountain is where I get this feeling and feel so close to God.
If you think you need any help that I'm capable of lending , you can contact me at my email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy climbing and hope to see you in the mountains!